Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baseball Mini Album

One of the scrap projects I am working on right now is a mini album for the baseball season that Garrett made All-Stars.  It was such a fun and wonderful season that I wanted to preserve those memories for him.
This is the cover page and gives the team name, Sterling Pharmacy, and gives the team roster with names and numbers.  This was such a fun team.  Garrett is third from the left on the front row....

The second page focuses on the two coaches, Ryan and Pat Hall and Coach Scot Simmons who worked with the boys in the dugout. They were a great team and really tried to teach the boys about baseball and life in general while still making it fun.  This combination must have worked because Sterling Pharmacy was the AA Dixie champs!!!
I will post more pages from the album as I complete them. I had so much fun with these pages....I LOVE the 8x8 format and can't wait to do more mini albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment